Cohen's Fashion Optical White Plains Ny

Virtually Cohen's Fashion Optical

This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to acquire more than or submit your own review.

Overall Satisfaction Rating

  • 5 stars
  • 4 stars
  • 3 stars
  • two stars
  • 1 stars

Cohen's Manner Optical Reviews

A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next fourth dimension you lot visit.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cohen's Fashion Optical?

How do I know I can trust these reviews well-nigh Cohen's Fashion Optical?

  • 3,576,975 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
  • We crave contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
  • We utilise intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
  • Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.

For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.

Page ane Reviews 0 - 10

Rated with 1 star

profile pic of the author

Verified Reviewer

Original review: May 11, 2021

I hate the fact that my optical insurance is only accepted at Cohen'southward manner optical. I accept been to the Patchogue shop 6 times over the last year. The staff especially the optician are rude. My Daughter thirteen yr quondam needed new spectacles for altitude. We were talked into progressives every bit they will aid her come across the lath in school. I likewise ordered a regular pair of distance only glasses for her. I was told that if the progressives didn't work out I can return them and they would put single vision lenses in them. They neglected to mention paying more money. With my insurance I spent $500 on both pairs. The progressives made her light-headed and gave her headaches. When I tried to return them after a week I was told I would have to pay for new lenses. We left with a useless pair of glasses as I refused to pay more.

A month later her regular pair started to come apart and bend. The optician refused to fix them and tried to go me to purchase a new pair. I then took out the progressives and asked him to switch the lenses (same frame unlike color). He swore they would not fit and again tried to sell another frame. I went to Visionworks (where we went for years) and they switched them for costless as they remembered united states. I only went today to get mine adjusted and again this rude optician refused and claimed I needed to buy new frames. I just bought these in January and they didn't even last six months. Run from this store every bit I will be canceling my insurance and never go dorsum at that place again.

Read full review

Rated with 1 star

Verified Reviewer

Original review: March 31, 2021

I had an center examination done by Dr ** and she totally screwed it up. With her prescription I ordered glasses but could non wear them, I felt faint and everything was spinning even after a week of trying to become used to them. So I took the prescription, my old and new glasses to a different eye dr to find out that the prescription is all incorrect. Now I am faced with a double expense of ordering new replacement glasses and paying double. Laura ** promised to take intendance of the situation but 2 weeks later she is not even replying to my emails. This company is a total fraud!

Rated with 1 star

Verified Reviewer

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

Maybe couple of years back Cohen's Opticals, Stamford, CT was then good and staff is so helpful too. But nowadays I am not happy with their service. I was offered an date for 4pm on that day to have my examination. I arrived 15 minutes early on but waited well-nigh 2 hours past the appointment time to be seen for the exam. On top that, the eye doctor is just sanitizing the surfaces he is using and touching, however I didn't seen him cleaning/wiping the other side of the equipment where patients sits and put our face for centre testing. At to the lowest degree he didn't gave me a wipe to clean upward myself.

Rated with 1 star

Verified Reviewer Verified Buyer

Original review: Sept. 26, 2020

I opted to utilize Cohen's Fashion Optical in Jensen Embankment, FL based upon cost point. I was looking for an test and replacement of progressive polycarbonate lenses in my frames. A complete pair of progressive frames and lenses including the examination was advertised at $60.00. It was a allurement and switch. My test and lenses cost $170.00. I was offered an appointment for 3pm the following solar day to have my exam. I arrived 15 minutes early only waited ninety minutes past the appointment time to be seen for the exam. I had to wait another 30 minutes afterward that to exist told that the lenses would be ordered immediately and that when they arrived I could expect to evangelize my frames and wait approximately 2 hours for the new lenses to be cut.

Yesterday I received a telephone call stating that the lenses had arrived. I was given the hours and days that the work could be performed. I was likewise told to look a one hr wait time to accept the new lenses fitted to my frames. Today I arrived at opening to have the work completed. I had to wait 15 minutes but to hand my glasses to the employee. That employee informed me that there would be a three hour expect. Three hours later on I did receive my spectacles and they are performing as expected.

Overall this was a terrible feel. In that location was minimal seating and the facility was overcrowded making social distancing impossible. The staff was overall very nice and accommodating nonetheless there was 1 heart aged human with a crew cut who was gruff and very unpleasant. It was obvious that he wanted to be anywhere but at work and was non shy about taking it out on the customers. Their system of managing the period of the work seemed to be adequate. The volume of staffing was completely inadequate to keep upwards with the system.

Read full review

Rated with 1 star

profile pic of the author

Verified Reviewer Verified Heir-apparent

Original review: Sept. 26, 2020

I rate them a 1 star in customer service. This Cohen's ended upwardly charging me because they failed to check my insurance. They erroneously told me my insurance would reimburse me "not to worry". Adding insult to injury when I found out my insurance does not reimburse, they refused to work with my insurance and offering a refund and then the Insurance could pay. Too, initially they seemed careful in allowing customers in, subsequently I could barely go on my 6ft distance from other customers.

Rated with 1 star

Verified Reviewer

Original review: May 20, 2020

Nice doctor and staff. Pretty frames. Null quality. Their glasses are the worst quality I e'er had; from the showtime the lilliputian screws oft came off, the temples had to exist put in shape all the fourth dimension, and finally one temple bankrupt off. When I took them back Cohen's said their glasses had no warranty and suggested I must take sat on them considering the unbroken temple was kleptomaniacal. They proposed that I buy the aforementioned frame over again. I experience ripped off. The "made in China" $v emergency glasses I bought four months ago are nevertheless in shape. Cohen's glasses are a 50 cents value.

Rated with 1 star

profile pic of the author

Verified Reviewer

Original review: March xiii, 2020

The showtime reason to avert Shirley Cohen's is that they allow customers to wear their frames for 6 months or more than than permit them to bring them back. They then put Plano lenses in them and sell them as new. Also all of their frames are discontinued. And they sell them every bit current for a lot of money. I have been suffering with headaches and my physician couldn't figure out why. I just found out that my headaches are because Keith, the Owner, made my spectacles and put my my correct eye prescription in my left lens and my left eye prescription in my correct lens. And if that is not reason enough to stay away from Cohens and Shirley, how most the fact that they take microphones all over their store and are listening and recording everything you say without your permission! I reiterate exercise not go to Cohens and surely yous will be sorry!

Rated with 1 star

Verified Reviewer Verified Buyer

Original review: March 13, 2020

I purchase middle glasses (consider health care service) from this shop. They scam me past saying they will give me $100 off from their spectacles frame in the store. The frame is $399 with $100 off is $299. A day later I found out that glasses frame is usually sell in another store for $49-$59. I went dorsum and enquire Cohen's to return but they said they can only give me a store credit. They probably use this trick to and so many consumers. I want to get a refund simply they turn down. I call back I have right to defend myself from being take advantage from the store. I would like to study this illegal crime that Cohen's Fashion Optical selling overprice health car service and reject to refund the consumer when the good/services not every bit expected.

The address of this branch is 117 Orchard St. New York, NY 10002 P:(212)674-1986 cfo001@cohensfashionoptical.com. I read so many complain and bad reviews nearly consumer who got robbed like me on many website. Equally a consumer I call up we should do something to stop this scam from well known company. It is then shame that they think nobody can practise anything considering they are a big visitor.

Read full review

Rated with 1 star

Verified Reviewer Verified Buyer

Original review: March 11, 2020

Went to Cohen'southward Optical at 200 Baychester Ave 111 Bronx NY 10475. They sold me Tom Ford eyeglasses for 1,100.00. The same solar day I found aforementioned frame online for 795.00. I called them and told them will be cancelling my order if they dont adjust the price. The sales rep was evasive and then only said manager gone for the 24-hour interval. I should phone call dorsum, they have no refund. Exchange only policy so I'm not sure I will get any resolution in this state of affairs but I would never do business with them again and will make certain I discourage anyone that mentions using them. I'1000 giving them 1 star only 'cause I can't select 0.

Rated with 1 star

Verified Reviewer

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

I went to Cohen Optical to get my glasses. I was sold $600.00 reading which they claimed would exist with contacts another 150.00. The spectacles did non work with the contacts. I called explained to their sales person who I would exit a nameless. He is the principal salesperson. He is rude. He promised if I come up in they would set up my glasses with a small upwards accuse for the lenses to right them. When I went in they wanted to charge charge me to refit my frames. My head hasn't grown and my eyes haven't changed. Another $65 before I even pay for the upgrade on the lenses. I'm very disappointed. I used my insurance and now I can't see. And then I'd have to wait another year earlier I can use it again. And the Raiders aren't fifty-fifty strong plenty to read. I have to use cheap readers.

I can't tell you lot how disappointed and how awful this identify is. He told me last week, "Come in. It's no trouble and I'll fix everything no problem." When I came in today he was absolutely rude and told me too bad I take to pay a fee. I'm sad but that'south not customers. That is the worst customer service I've ever experienced and I will never walk back into that identify and I recommend everyone to shop around. They will overcharge you and they volition not give you the service you deserve. We all spent a lot of money on our eyesight. And they took advantage. I take never been angry enough to write a bad review on anybody. Merely this place is awful and their sales person is the worst and their center doctor is not so cool exist there. He gave me the wrong prescription. So I give them zero stars. Don't go in that location. They're terrible. They make you requite them 1 star automatically. But they're below One star. They're zero.

Read full review

Cohen's Mode Optical writer review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Founded in 1927, while selling glasses out of a pushcart, Cohen's Fashion Optical now has more than 100 storefronts in seven different states and Puerto Rico.

  • Designer discounts: Non only do they offer a large catalog of designer frames, they have great discounts specifically for these higher priced fashion accessories.

  • 20 dollar eye exam: Don't pay hundreds for a unproblematic heart test at Cohen'southward Way Optical, since they offer exams for every bit fiddling as 20 dollars to local customers.

  • Frame plus lenses deals: Get a complete pair of branded glasses, frames and lenses for less than 100 dollars from a Cohen'south Fashion Optical location.

  • Multiple material selections: With vii different frame materials, including gold, buyers tin can observe frames that are durable, flexible, hypoallergenic and mode forward.

  • Insurance and FSA options: Shoppers tin can apply vision insurance to cut their out-of-pocket costs on glasses and/or turn to their FSA to brand up the difference and pay with pre-tax dollars.

The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the nigh upward-to-appointment data available about today's consumer products and services.

0 Response to "Cohen's Fashion Optical White Plains Ny"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel